Below is a list of some of the features offered at Number One Prescot Street
- Maple flooring in all rooms and ceramic tiles in bathrooms and kitchens
- Fitted wardrobes
- Period detailing
- Energy saving electric heating and hot water system
- 24h manned concierge desk
- Video entry phone, fob electronic access to communal areas and CCTV security system
- Access to the gated underground car park via electronic entry system
- Bicycle storage available for residents
- Wiring for digital multi-room and terrestrial TV
- TV and telephone outlet to living room and bedrooms
- Fibre optic cable available for connection
- Carpeting to all corridors with feature border detail
- Carpeted staircases and lobbies
- Lift access from car park
- Refuse chute by each lift
Management of Number One Prescot Street
Number one Prescot Street is self-managed through Prescot Street Management Company Ltd (PMCL). All leaseholders are eligible to be members of PMCL by completing a simple registration form. PMCL enables leaseholders to manage and maintain the building in accordance with the terms of the leases in the most effective way.
PMCL is governed by an elected Board of Directors, who are themselves leaseholders and who volunteer their time. The Board meets on a monthly basis and holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) once every year.
The management of the building is the responsibility of Islington Properties Ltd who have elected UHY City Registrars as the Company Secretary.
PMCL employs a live-in Building manager to provide on-site building management and a 24x7 Concierge service.
The freehold is owned by Freehold Managers PLC
PMCL is a member of the Federation of Private Resident Association[/wpcol_3quarter]
|Organisation||Purpose||Who Runs It?|
|Prescot Management Company Ltd (PMCL)||To enable leaseholders to self
manage and maintain their
building in accordance with the
terms of the leases
|This is YOUR Company. All
leaseholders are automatically
eligible to be members of
|PMCL Board of Directors||To manage the affairs of PMCL
so that it can manage the
building on behalf of all
|All board members are
unpaid volunteers who are
|On-site Building Manager and
|Employed by PMCL to provide
on-site building management
and 24X7 Concierge service.
|The PMCL Board employs the
Building Manages who in turn
Manages the Concierges.
|Islington Properties Ltd||From November 2014 employed by PMCL for residential property management services||Ben Hallows Associate Director Tel: 0207 812 0480 Fax: 0207 812 0481 www.islingtonproperties.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Freehold Managers PLC||Owners of the freehold of
Number One Prescot Street
since 31 July 2000.
|Publicly listed company. www.freeholdmanagers.co.uk|